Nothing says rings in the holiday season quite like homemade fudge. While we love all kinds of chocolate around our house, this dark chocolate sea salt and toffee fudge has a special place in our hearts. Sometimes fudge can be a tad too sweet, but this recipe calls for dark chocolate chips and butter, giving the final product a full, rich chocolatey taste, while maintaining the velvety texture we love so much. Add in some crushed toffee bits and sea salt for a truly addictive treat, perfect for your next party. With only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes, you can whip up this delicious dessert in no time!
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt And Toffee Fudge
15 min to prepare about 15 servings
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 11.5 oz bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flakey sea salt
- 1/2 cup toffee bits, crushed
- Prepare an 8x8 baking dish with wax paper, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, heat butter and sweetened condensed milk over medium heat. Stir occasionally until combined.
- Remove the pan from heat and stir in chocolate and sea salt. Once combined, fold in crushed toffee bits.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle additional toffee bits and sea salt on top of the fudge. Chill 1-2 hours, or until set. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe adapted from Flavor The Moments.