With only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes, you can whip up this delicious dessert in no time!
Nothing says rings in the holiday season quite like homemade fudge. While we love all kinds of chocolate around our house, this dark chocolate sea salt and toffee fudge has a special place in our hearts. Sometimes fudge can be a tad too sweet, but this recipe calls for dark chocolate chips and butter, giving the final product a full, rich chocolatey taste, while maintaining the velvety texture we love so much. Add in some crushed toffee bits and sea salt for a truly addictive treat, perfect for your next party. With only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes, you can whip up this delicious dessert in no time!
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt And Toffee Fudge
Serves about 15 servings; 15 min
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 11.5 oz bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flakey sea salt
- 1/2 cup toffee bits, crushed
- Prepare an 8x8 baking dish with wax paper, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, heat butter and sweetened condensed milk over medium heat. Stir occasionally until combined.
- Remove the pan from heat and stir in chocolate and sea salt. Once combined, fold in crushed toffee bits.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle additional toffee bits and sea salt on top of the fudge. Chill 1-2 hours, or until set. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe adapted from Flavor The Moments.