Stop Over-Paying At The Cheese Counter – Make Your Own Decadent Cheese Ball At Home!
Source: Cheesy Bacon Ranch Ball by charityUSA on Rumble
There’s no occasion we can think of where cheese isn’t a suitable snack, but frequent trips to the cheese counter at a grocery store – and subsequently getting carried away with trying out all the different kinds – ends up putting a rather large dent in our wallet. We love cheese, but needed to reign things in a little bit, so we decided to make our own cheese ball instead of overpaying for it at the store. For using just five ingredients and coming together in a matter of minutes, this bacon ranch cheese ball knocked it out of the park! We loved the flavor (and it was demolished by our friends and family!) and the fact that we didn’t pay out the ear for it…win-win in our book!
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cooked bacon, crumbled, divided
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing dry mix
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese together in a large bowl and mix together.
- Sprinkle in ranch dressing mix, then fold in 3/4 cup bacon and green onions. Mix until everything is fully incorporated.
- Pour remaining bacon pieces onto your workstation and spread them out evenly.
- Use your hands to roll cream cheese mixture into a ball, then gently roll cheese ball in bacon bits.
- Refrigerate ball for at least 30 minutes, or until firm, then serve with crackers or fresh veggies.
Recipe adapted from Chef In TrainingPrint Recipe