When we have a real estate agent to come to our home, we have a level of trust with them that is unmistakable. We turn the keys over to them, realizing that they will take care of our homes as if they were their own. That being said, our home design preference may not necessarily line up with theirs.
Real estate agents see all types of strange things when they visit homes, including an architectural design that is out of the ordinary and some home design fails that are unmistakably hideous, to say the least. Real estate agents get a front-row seat into our personal lives and it isn’t always the best thing to see.
Venessa Van Winkle is a real estate agent who wanted to share the random and weird interiors of some of the houses she visited. She also wanted her fellow real estate agents to share some pictures of the most bizarre things they have seen as well. The results are unmistakably hilarious.
1. You don’t want get out on the wrong side.
2. Kinda creepy. Kinda not functional.
3. Why is this not centered?
4. Aside from the fact that this is ugly, carpet on the floor in a big “NO NO”
6. It’s a multipurpose room.
7. This way the dog can see who’s at the front door.
8. You can roll out of bed and into the tub.
9. The couple that goes to the bathroom together, stays together.
10. Oh la la!
11. Maybe you want a snack while you’re taking a bath? Genius!
12. This took a lot of time and money to make.
13. Maybe they’re dairy farmers?
14. No need to wipe…
15. Doesn’t look good, but it works.
16. It’s called fashion…Look it up!
17. Got 4 windows for the price of 1.
18. If you like bright yellow and creepy statues, then this bathroom is for you!
19. The next best thing to an ocean view.
20. A saw would have worked…SKM: below-content placeholder