With this fun appetizer you’ll be ready for Halloween in no time! This recipe takes under 20 minutes to put together and it’s great if you have kids who like to help out in the kitchen. Afternoon activity and party prep in one: two birds, one stone! These biscuits and broomsticks are so cute and so easywhether you’ve got a party for kids or adults, these bite-sized snacks will be a huge hit!
Bat Biscuits, Pretzel Broomsticks and Sun-Dried Tomato Feta Dip
- 2 packages Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Biscuits
- 1-2 packages plain bread sticks
- pretzel sticks, as needed
- 1/2 pound feta, crumbled
- 2 cup plain, Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper, as needed
- bat cookie cutter
- cooking twine
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Roll out Pillsbury dough to 1/4-inch and use cookie cutter to create your bat biscuits. Arrange on a baking tray 1-2-inches away from one another.
- Place in oven and bake for 14-17 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a food processor, pulse your Greek yogurt, feta and sun-dried tomatoes together, drizzling in the olive oil as you go. Add salt and pepper and pulse for 15 more seconds.
- Take your bread sticks and dip the ends of them in sun-dried tomato dip, then stick enough pretzel sticks onto the dipped end to create witch’s broom. If pretzels are not sticking, use cooking twine to gently tie them on.
Recipe adapted from Real SimpleSKM: below-content placeholder