When it comes to appetizers, cheesy dips have to be one of our favorites. And a hot cheesy dip? There’s really nothing better. So when we came across Paula Deen’s recipe for this Hot Artichoke Dip we knew it was a must-try. Paula Deen has never led us astray when it comes to comfort food and this recipe was no except. Packed with three different types of cheese, this dip strikes the perfect balance of creamy, salty, and totally indulgent.
One of the best things about this recipe is how truly simple it is to whip up. It will require little more than mixing all the ingredients together and spooning the creamy mixture into an 8×8 dish. Top it all off with a little extra parmesan cheese and it’s ready for the oven! It will bake for just over 30 minutes or until the dip is bubbling and the cheese is starting to turn golden brown. Your kitchen is bound to smell pretty irresistible by the time it’s done baking!
When it comes to just what vehicle you’ll use to devour this dip, we’ll leave that up to you. Our favorites would have to be crostini or a a sturdy cracker, as we want to load up each bite with as much dip as possible. There’s really no way to go wrong with a dip this tasty (and we won’t judge if you sneak a little by the spoonful). We’ve gotta thank Paula Deen for introducing us to this mouthwatering recipe. Though, we’d expect nothing less from the queen of Southern cooking!
Paula Deen's Artichoke Dip
5m prep time
40m cook time
- 8oz cream cheese (1 package), softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crackers or chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the softened cream cheese and mayonnaise to a large bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese and the other remaining ingredients. Stir until evenly combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a 8x8 baking dish and top with the remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cheese begins to turn golden brown.
- Serve hot out of the oven with chips, toasted bread, veggies, or crackers.
Recipe adapted from Pauladeen.com