Did you grow up with orange creamsicles or orange Julius’? The former is an orange and sweet cream popsicle and the latter is a frothy, creamy orange beverage…the recipe we’ve got for you today is another iteration of this classic flavor combo and you’re not going to want to miss it! It’s orange creamsicle dip! With exactly the same flavor as the treats you grew up with, this dip comes together in minutes and is just as good with fresh fruit as it is with nilla wafers…trust us, you need this dip.
So what do we use to get that iconic flavor, you ask? Just four, simple ingredients: cream cheese, marshmallow creme, orange juice concentrate and vanilla extract! Mix everything together and give it a couple minutes for the flavors to blend, then you’re good to go. Grab any fruits that look like they can be dipped – green grapes were our favorite – plus, a box of the aforementioned nilla wafers. The fruit and cookies make for great dippers and we love the contrast in flavor and texture that we get from them.
If you’re looking for a tasty recipe that’s easy to boot, this is the one for you! It’s great for feeding a crowd (super easy to double the recipe) and seriously tastes amazing – we can’t get enough of it. Regardless of the occasion, this dip will bring back all your memories of having creamsicles and Julius’ as kids – and really, isn’t that enough reason to make this?? We promise you’ll love it!
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (7 oz.) packages marshmallow creme
- 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- nilla wafers, garnish
- fresh fruit, garnish
- Beat softened cream cheese in a large bowl for 1-2 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Add marshmallow creme and beat until combined, then mix in orange juice concentrate and vanilla extract.
- Serve with nilla wafers and fresh fruit. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Butter With A Side Of Bread