I think we can agree that everything tastes better with bacon, and this dip is no exception. Packed with tons of cheese and crispy bacon crumbles, this is sure to be a winner at any party. We can’t believe how easy it is to prepare something so tasty. Just a half hour in the oven and we have a creamy, cheesy dip that goes great with crackers or veggies. Whenever we serve it at our party, this cheesy dip quickly disappears as guests keep going back for more. You may want to set aside some for yourself, so you don’t miss out!
Cheesy Dip With Crispy Bacon Topping
40 minutes to prepare serves 10-12
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups croutons, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, and 1/2 cup bacon to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish, then top with crumbled croutons mixed with remaining bacon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is hot and melted.
Recipe adapted from Kitchen Meets Girl