Five ingredients will immediately take your french fry game to the next level…
By our estimations, french fries are one of the best things on this planet, but you know what makes them even better?? Boom boom sauce. If you haven’t heard of it or tried something similar before, you’ll be glad you did today, because it seriously takes any french fries you’re serving to the next level. (The highest of levels, if you will.)
With a mayonnaise base – because french fries dipped in mayo are actually delicious – we added ketchup, chili sauce and sriracha, among other things, to create a creamy, perfectly spicy dip that everyone will love. Feel free to add any other ingredients that call to you, as this is super customizable, but we’ve found that these proportions and ingredients make for the best dip…try it out and see how good it is for yourself!
Boom Boom Sauce
Serves 6 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- french fries
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, chili sauce and hot sauce until combined.
- Stir in garlic powder, then season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate before serving.
- Serve with french fries and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from It Is A Keeper