Frozen Lemonade Raspberry Pie
- 1 cup lemon sorbet
- 1 cup raspberry sorbet
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- One 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Spray whipped cream
- Blueberries and Raspberries
- Put the lemon sorbet in a medium microwave-safe bowl and heat until semi-melted. Stir in the condensed milk and let cool.
- Put the heavy cream in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until it is thick and holds shape when you run the beaters through it (do not let it form soft peaks), 2 to 3 minutes. Gently stir the thickened cream into the lemon sorbet mixture and pour into the pie crust. Smooth out into an even layer. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and freeze until set, about 2 hours.
- Melt Raspberry sorbet until soft and spread it on the frozen lemon mixture. Freeze for 1 hour or overnight.
- Decorate with whipped cream, blueberries and raspberries.