Crispy Smoked Chicken Wings & Smoked Baby Reds
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 2-4 T. Cornstarch, enough to coat
- Favorite BBQ Seasoning
- Bag of Baby Red Potatoes
- 1/2 stick, unsalted butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 T. Dried Ranch Seasoning
- 1. Preheat your smoker to 250 degrees F.
- 2. While smoker is prepping, rinse your chicken wings and pat them dry. Once they are dry add your cornstarch and seasoning. Toss to coat. If you need more cornstarch, that’s ok. Add a little bit at a time.
- 3. Place baby red potatoes in a foil packet and add butter, salt and pepper and dry ranch seasoning/packet. Close the foil packet up.
- 4. When the smoker has reached its temp, put the wings and taters on. Cook the wings until internal temp hits 165 degrees. Flip occasionally to get crispy on both sides and so they don’t burn.
- Take off the grill when done and enjoy with a nice summer salad!