Crown Royal Peach Cobbler Cheesecake is the most amazing combo of creamy New York Style Cheesecake and classic southern Peach Cobbler with a twist (Crown Royal Peach Whiskey), packed into one decadent dessert. It sounds melt-in-your-mouth-good, right? This cheesecake topped with boozey peaches has everything you love about summery peach cobbler and cheesecake, and it’s all in one easy dessert recipe! Top it off with Crown Royal Peach Whiskey whipped topping.
Crown Royal Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
For the Roasted Peaches:3 medium ripe peaches, ¼ cup Crown Royal Peach Whiskey, 2 tbsp granulated sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg
Peach Topping:6 large peaches pitted, peeled and sliced 1/3-½ inch thick, ¾ cup Crown Rotal Peach Whiskey, ½ cup Brown sugar, ½ cup sugar, 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, 2 Tablespoons corn starch, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
Graham Cracker Crust:3 cups graham cracker crumbs, ¾ cup unsalted butter-melted
Cheesecake Layer:3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese-softened, ¾ cup sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 1/3 cup sour cream, 4 large eggs-slightly beaten, 2 Tablespoons corn starch,
Cobbler Topping:1 cup all-purpose flour, ¼ cup brown sugar, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon salt, 1/3 cup unsalted butter-cold and cut into small pieces, ¼ cup boiling water
Crown Royal whipped topping:2 cups very cold heavy whipping cream, ¼ cup powdered sugar, 3 Tablespoons Crown Royal Peach Whiskey
- Roast the Peaches: Preheat your oven to 400 ° F. Slice 4 peaches.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and toss the peach slices with ¼ cup Crown Royal Peach Whiskey, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1/2 tsp nutmeg and let rest for 10 minutes to bring out the juices. Roast the peaches for 7-15 minutes, until desired tenderness is reached. Set aside to cool.
- Peach Topping: In a large pot place sliced peaches and lemon juice. Add mixture of sugar, brown sugar, corn starch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir with a wooden spoon and cook over medium high heat 8-10 minutes or until the peaches become soft. Reduce heat and add 3/4 cup of Crown Royal Peach Whiskey to mixture and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Graham Cracker Crust: Line the bottom of 9 X 3 inches springform pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with non-stick spray. Then, wrap the springform pan with 2 large sheets of heavy- duty aluminum foil to make sure no water leaks in the pan during the baking in water bath. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- To make the crust, using a fork whisk together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until all evenly moistened. Then press the mixture in the bottom of springform pan and place in the fridge or freezer while making the filling.
- Cheesecake Filling: Beat together softened cream cheese with sugar and vanilla, until smooth and creamy. Next, mix in sour cream and corn starch. Then add slightly beaten eggs and mix on low just to combine, do not overmix the batter.
- Pour half of the mixture (about 2 ½ cups) over the crust and smooth the top. Place springform pan in large roasting pan, then pour hot water into the roasting pan, until it reaches halfway up the springform pan and bake 13-15 minutes, until the top is set.
- Turn down the oven temperature to 350 F.
- Remove the pan from the oven and arrange thin layer of roaated peaches over cheesecake layer.
- Spoon remaining cheesecake layer over the peaches, smooth the top and place back in the oven. Bake about 40-45 minutes at 350 F, until the cheesecake is just slightly jiggly in the center.
- Cobbler Topping: While the cheesecake is baking, prepare cobbler topping. Stir together flour, brown sugar, sugar, salt and baking powder. Cut in cold butter with a fork. Add boiling water and stir, then set aside.
- When the cheesecake is almost baked (the top is set ) remove it from the oven. Arrange layer of peaches on top, dollop the cobbler in lumps on top of the peaches and place back in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the cobbler topping gets nice golden-brown color.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door crack open for one hour. Then, remove it from water bath and place to a cooling rack to cool to room temperature. Chill in the refrigerator 4-6 hours or overnight.
- When the cheesecake is cooled in the fridge, run a thin knife around the cake and release the ring from springform pan, then transfer the cake on a serving plate.
- When ready to serve top the cake with remaining peaches and sauce. You can reheat the sauce before drizzling over the cake.
- Store in the fridge.
- Before serving, make whipped topping
- Place mixing bowl and wire mixing whisk in the freezer for at least 1 hour
- Remove bowl and attach the whisk to mixer
- Pour two cups of cold heavy whipping cream into the cold mixing bowl
- Add powdered sugar and Crown Royal Peach Whiskey.
- Start beating on medium speed until soft peaks form
- Once the soft peaks form turn your mixer to high until firmer peaks are formed.
- Careful not to over mix or you will have butter.