Jean's Porcupine Meatballs
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup onion(finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 /2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons oil (Crisco or Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 can (15 ounces) Campbells Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add beef and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. In a large skillet, brown meatballs in oil; drain. Combine Soup and water; pour over meatballs. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans and Hot Roll.
Check out some other recipes!