Just good old meatloaf but, Saltines make a big difference.
- 1 LB ground beef
- 1 LB ground pork
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can or fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 large raw egg
- 1 sleeve Saltine Crackers crushed with your hands
- Salt & Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with your hands
- Grease or spray a glass loaf pan
- Place meat mixture in loaf pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours
- Test middle for doneness
- Cool and slice
Check out some other recipes!