Oatmeal Banana Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 small box (3.4 oz) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 banana smashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare cookie sheets by either greasing them or using a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, shortening, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat for 2-3 minutes. Add eggs and
- vanilla and beat for another 1-2 minutes. Add in pudding mix and banana and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add this mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Stir in oats just until barely combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets and bake for 9-11 minutes or until the edges just barely begin to turn a light golden brown.
Check out some other recipes!