This is one of the easiest and tastiest blueberry desserts you can serve. A heaping tablespoon of this nicely tops off a scoop of ice cream or parfait. Other berries and fruits adapt well to this recipe.
Blueberry Streusel Pudding
- 4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- ¾ cup unsifted flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- Turn the frozen blueberries into a buttered 1 ½ quart oblong glass baking dish or individual baking dishes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the flour and brown sugar; cut in the butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over blueberries.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven until topping is lightly browned – about 40 minutes.
- May be served at room temperature or warm topped with vanilla ice cream.
- Serves 6.
Check out some other recipes!