Yummy Choc Cake Desert Bars
- 1 - box German Choc Cake Mix (Duncan Hines is best)
- 1- Can of Condensed Milk
- 1 - Bag of Kraft Carmels
- 1 - Bag of Choc Chips (Tollhouse)
- 1 - Small Bag of Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Get a 9 x 13 pan ready, grease and lightly floured.
- Prepare the cake mix as the box directions. Pour half of the prepared cake batter in pan.
- Bake at 350 for approx 8-10 min just so it’s semi starting to set.
- In a small sauce pan, put your caramels and the can of condensed milk over low heat to melt.
- Remove pan from oven & pour Carmel mixture over the cake.
- Add entire bag of Choc Chips next.
- Add Nuts (optional)
- Pour remaining cake batter to cover & Bake 20-25 min until firm.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.
Check out some other recipes!