4-Ingredient Sheet Pan Lemon Butter Shrimp
And it’s absolutely delicious….
Okay, as you very well may know, we’ll never stop singing the praises of meals that come together quickly and easily, especially ones that are absolutely delicious like this four ingredient lemon butter shrimp. Shrimp, butter, lemon and Italian seasoning are all you need for this sheet pan dinner and it is amazing – seriously, everyone we’ve made it for has raved about it!
If we haven’t already made it clear, this dinner is a breeze to make. Grab some shrimp – fresh or frozen, doesn’t matter as long as they’re peeled and deveined – melt a stick of butter and thinly slice up some lemons, throw a packet of Italian seasoning into the mix and you’re all set. You’ll place the lemons in an even layer on a sheet pan, place the shrimp on top, then drizzle everything with melted butter. Sprinkle some Italian seasoning over everything, then pop it in the oven. It bakes for 15 minutes and you’ve got a healthy dinner that people will devour.
Whether you end up serving these with veggies or potatoes or noodles, you really can’t go wrong here. The shrimpies absorb all the butter and lemon, with the perfect amount of herb flavor coming from the Italian seasoning…once everything is cooked through, pour some of the pan juices over the shrimp before serving; this step is essential and really lets the shrimp shine. We couldn’t get enough of this meal and you’ll feel the same once you try it!
Sheet Pan Lemon Shrimp
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, fresh or frozen (then thawed), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 (0.7 oz.) packet Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place lemon slices in an even layer on baking sheet, then top with shrimp.
- Pour melted butter over the shrimp, then sprinkle Italian seasoning on top of everything.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until shrimp is pink and opaque.
Recipe adapted from Simple and Seasonal