There are so many ways to enjoy zucchini– and adding it to bread happens to be our favorite! A slice of moist zucchini bread makes a yummy breakfast treat, afternoon snack or dessert.
It honestly doesn’t get much more simple than this recipe.
If you’ve got two cups of zucchini and a few basic baking ingredients, you’re good to go. Read on for this scrumptious recipe…
(makes two loaves)
2 1/4 cups sugar
3 cups flour
3 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup vegetable oil
2 1/4 cups zucchini, grated
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup nuts (optional)
3 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
3. Beat in three eggs. Add vanilla, vegetable oil and grated zucchini. If desired, add nuts of your choice– we recommend walnuts.
4. Pour batter into two greased loaf pans.
5. Bake for one hour.
6. Allow loaves to cool. Serve warm or room temperature. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Food.comSKM: below-content placeholder