This is the best pasta salad you’ll ever eat! That’s the only description it needs!
Not Jo Mamas Pasta Salad
- 2 large tomatoes or 1 large pint of cherry tomatoes- dice tomatoes or slice cherry tomatoes into halves
- 1 large cucumber-peeled and diced
- 1 bundle of fresh green onions-diced
- 1 large pepper-diced
- 1 box of tri color rotini
- 1 large bottle of Kraft zesty Italian salad dressing
- Cook rotini per the boxes directions. While your rotini is boiling, do the prep and get your vegetables diced! Place all your diced vegetables in a large plastic bowl. Use one that has a lid. Once rotini is cooked, drain it and rinse with cold water. Make sure rotini is cooled before placing in with vegetables. One rotini and all vegetables are in the large bowl, squeeze a large amount of the zesty Italian dressing into the bowl and mix well. Save remaining dressing for later. Place pasta salad with lid on into the refrigerator to marinate. Take out when ready to eat. Add more dressing if it looks a little dry!