These easy to make Triple Chocolate Cherry Bars are festive, moist and fudgy. Topped with creamy condensed milk, cherries, crunchy pecans and white chocolate this decadent holiday dessert is worth celebrating!
Triple Chocolate Cherry Bars
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup dark chocolate unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups mini chocolate semi-sweet morsels, divided
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 21 oz. can premium cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 oz. white chocolate
- Pre heat oven to 350
- In a glass bowl, melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds to one minute. Add sugar, flour, cocoa and eggs. Stir with a spoon until well combined. Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Line a 13x9 baking pan with parchment paper. Pour batter into dish, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, add sweetened condensed milk and cherry pie filling. Stir 5 times. Spread evenly on top of brownies. Top with remaining chocolate chips and pecans.
- Return to even for 10 minutes.
- In glass bowl break white chocolate into pieces and microwave for 20 second intervals stirring in between until smooth. Drizzle on top of brownies. Cool completely in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight before cutting into 16 squares.
Check out some other recipes!