Gooey Blondie Bars
- 1-stick of butter (unsalted)
- 1-large egg
- 1-box of butter golden cake mix
- 2-tablespoons of sour cream
- 1-cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 square pan or glass dish with non-stick cooking spray. In a saucepan, melt butter on high heat. Once melted, remove from heat. Mix in the cake mix, egg, and sour cream until dough forms. Use a spatula to spread dough into the pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly across the dough. Drizzle caramel topping with a spoon over the dough. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Once cooled, cut into squares. Store in an airtight container. Makes 16 servings.
- *Note--These bars can be made with a variety of toppings: nuts, coconut, fruit, candies, etc.
Check out some other recipes!