Although I’m a chocoholic, I prefer these dipped in vanilla candy coating, and at Halloween time I turn them into mummies by drizzling the candy coating back and forth across them and stick on candy eyes.
Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup canned vanilla cream cheese frosting
- 1 package White or chocolate candy coating (almond bark).
- Mix peanut butter and frosting together until completely combined.
- Using a small ice cream/cookie scoop, place peanut butter balls of mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet. You can also hand roll bite size peanut butter balls. Place peanut butter balls in the freezer until you melt the candy coating.
- Using a deep microwave safe container, melt the candy coating.
- Take the peanut butter balls from the freezer and drop them into the candy coating, one at a time. Toss with a fork and remove to another parchment lined baking sheet. Wait a few minutes for the candy coating to set up....then try not to eat all of them.
Check out some other recipes!