- 1 pound Lean ground beef.
- 1 can manwich
- 1 can Bush's original baked beans
- 1 can of biscuits
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon Hickory smoked flavoring or to taste
- Brown ground beef, in a largrbreaking up clumps as you go. Drain beef. Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring well to thoroughly incorporate. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Dump mixture into dish and smooth the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven set at the temperature to bake biscuits. Bake for 20 minutes and top with biscuits. Bake at the maxium time recommended for the biscuits. Check to be sure the biscuits are done. To serve, put one biscuit on a plate and top with casserole. If you prefer bake the biscuits on their own while continuing to bake casserole
Check out some other recipes!