Sunshine Bundt Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 to 12 egg yolks
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup cold water
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 10-inch tube pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks for 6 minutes on high with an electric mixer. Add sugar and beat 2 minutes more.
- Reduce speed and add vanilla and lemon extract, followed by 1 cup cold water. Sprinkle in flour mixture and beat only enough to blend, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake until golden, about 1 hour. Invert to cool. Loosen edges and remove.
Check out some other recipes!