- Whole Chicken, Tendabake White Cornmeal Mix, Cream of Chicken Soup, Sage, Egg, Onion, Cream of Celery Soup, Cream of Chicken Soup, Bread Crumbs
- Boil whole chicken and pull from bone – set aside, and keep broth. (Do not use a
- DOUBLE RECIPE for cornbread to make the dressing
- Cook cornbread by recipe on back of Tendabake white cornmeal mix
- Line bottom of crock pot with ½ can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- Then add a layer of chicken, add a layer of dressing, a layer of chicken, and
- another layer of dressing.
- Be sure you end up with a layer of dressing on top
- Put the remaining ½ can of Cream of Chicken Soup on top of the layers.
- 3 tsp sage
- 1 egg
- Can of Cream of Celery Soup and Cream of Chicken Soup
- Broth from boiled chicken
- 2 cups bread crumbs – (from biscuits, sandwich bread, hot dog buns, whichever
- you choose
- Cook in crock pot for 3 hours on low
- *I usually do not put eggs in the cornmeal, I wait and add 3 eggs with the dressing
Check out some other recipes!