Quick Appetizer Recipe: Cheesy Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
This is a great appetizer or side dish for those who have family members that are less than enthusiastic about eating their vegetables cover the zucchini in cheese and you won’t be hearing any complaints from them! We love recipes that don’t require a lot of brainpower, and this one takes less than 10 minutes to prep. Pop your zucchini in the oven and get someone else to prepare the rest of dinner, you’ve done your job. Regardless of who does the actual cooking, it’s always nice to have a winning recipe in your back pocket!
Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
- 2-3 zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, as needed
- Preheat oven to 425∫ F and lightly grease baking sheet with olive oil.
- Set up one bowl with milk and a separate bowl with Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Take thinly sliced zucchini and dip it in milk. Shake off excess and press both sides firmly into the seasoned Parmesan mixture.
- Place slices on baking sheet and top with minced garlic.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown and tender.
Recipe adapted from My RecipesSKM: below-content placeholder