These funfetti bars are as just delicious as they are adorable!
Blondies are one of our favorite baked goods. So, when we saw an adorable take on the classic blondie in these funfetti bars, we had to try them out! The white chocolate makes them deliciously indulgent, and the cake batter and sprinkles make them feel extra cheery; like something reminiscent of childhood! We’ve already made them several time this year (yes, in just three weeks), and each time they’ve been received with rave reviews. They’re super easy to make and serve as a nice departure from the traditional desserts we’ve been gorging on over the holidays. Perfect for everything from birthdays to picnics, these are one of our current favorite go-to treats!
Source: Simply divine funfetti bars recipe by GreaterGood on Rumble
Yield: approx. 16 bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add box of cake mix to a large mixing bowl, then add vegetable oil, milk, and egg.
- Stir everything together until just combined.
- Add white chocolate chips and sprinkles and mix thoroughly. Mixture should be dense, but the more you stir, the more the colors will blend together.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish, and pour batter evenly over bottom.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Sally’s Baking AddictionSKM: below-content placeholder