Nothing says springtime like warmer weather, longer days, and fresh strawberries and peaches! The fruits and flavors of the season are bright, light, and delicious, much like this pie! If you’re looking for a dessert for your next potluck or get-together, this is the recipe for you. With fresh strawberries, juicy peaches, flakey crust, and just the right amount of sweetness, I guarantee your friends and family will love this pie. If you choose to share it, that is.
This strawberry peach pie is made super simple by using refrigerated pie crusts. If you have a go-to crust recipe, feel free to whip that up instead! While fresh fruits are preferable in this recipe, canned peaches will work as well if your grocery store has a shortage of stone fruits like mine did. That’s another reason I love this easy recipe – you can swap out fruits if you prefer blueberries or rhubarb, or whatever your heart desires.
With only four easy steps, you can have the prep for this desert done in 10-15 minutes. Then it’s just a matter of baking! Forty-five minutes later, you’ll have a sweet and tangy pie that’s perfect for these spring and summer months. Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a pie pan and line with one of the refrigerated pie crusts, cutting off the excess.
In a large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Fold in peaches and strawberries, squeezing lemon juice over before tossing. Spoon filling into the prepared pie crust, then top with the second crust. Brush lightly with milk and top with sugar. You can opt for a lattice pattern, in which case, leave off the almonds. Bake at 375 for 30-45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
I absolutely adore this pie and I love having quick and easy dessert recipes on hand! I hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as I do!
Easy Strawberry Peach Pie
Makes 6-8 servings
15m prep time
43m cook time
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 cup sugar + 2 teaspoons
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches (3 to 4 large)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries (1 pint)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Milk, enough for brushing on
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a pie pan and line with one of the refrigerated pie crusts. Cut off the excess.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Fold in peaches and strawberries, squeezing lemon juice over before tossing.
- Spoon filling into prepared pie crust, then top with second crust. Brush top crust lightly with milk and top with almonds and 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Bake at 375 for 30-45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
Recipe adapted from Mama Plus One.