Looking for a new appetizer for your next party or game night? This cucumber mint pea dip is a great way to switch up your typical hummus and pita chips. Perfect for entertaining, this dip is light, refreshing and healthy. This recipe uses a few simple ingredients (that you likely have on hand) and is whipped up in minutes using a food processor. You can spend more time talking to your guests and socializing and less time in the kitchen! Packed with fiber, iron, and vitamin C, this is one party dip you can feel good about eating.
Cucumber Mint Pea Dip
15 minutes to prepare serves 4
- 3 cups green peas, cooked
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cucumbers, sliced for serving
- 8 pieces celery, cut for serving
- Combine cooked peas, mint, garlic and lemon zest in a food processor and pulse until combined. Drizzle in olive oil, tahini and lemon juice, and pulse until smooth.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and drizzle with more olive oil.
- Serve with cucumber sticks and celery. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart