Banana Cream Pie Dip
A dip-able dessert!
We believe that you can never have enough quick dessert recipes on hand for those last minute get-togethers or unexpected guests. The treat we have for you today is exactly that! It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s no-bake (!!!), and it’s absolutely delicious. This Banana Cream Pie Dip transforms the classic treat into a creamy dippable dessert that everyone is sure to love. With its rich flavor and super smooth texture, it’s known to disappear in the blink of an eye!
Preparation for this dip couldn’t be much easier. Instant banana cream pudding will be the base of the dish which means you don’t even have to turn on the oven. Some softened cream cheese and frozen whipped topping bump up the richness even more and, just like that, your dip is ready to set in the fridge for 15 minutes. After it has chilled, top it all off with more whipped topping, crushed graham cracker, and sliced bananas. Then it’s time to dig in!
Serve this dip with Nilla wafers, graham crackers, or fresh fruit and let guests decide what combo suits their fancy (no judgment if you sneak some by the spoonful!). No matter the occasion, this Banana Cream Pie Dip will be a fan favorite and quickly earn a top spot in your recipe box. You can’t beat an easy no-bake dessert, especially when it’s this tasty. Give the recipe a try and we’re sure you’ll agree!
Banana Cream Pie Dip
5m prep time
- 1 (3.4 oz) box banana cream pudding mix
- 1 ¾ cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) tub thawed whipped topping, divided
- ¼ cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 banana, sliced
- For dipping: Nilla wafers, graham crackers, fresh fruit
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the pudding, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in the cream cheese and about half of the thawed whipped topping. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to serving dish and chill for 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and top with remaining whipped topping, crushed graham cracker, and banana slices. Serve chilled.
Recipe adapted from Fantabulosity.com