We’re used to having an assortment of wine, beer and juice on-hand anytime we throw a party, but those can get kind of boring, so we wanted to come up with a punch that was just as good for adults as it was for the kids. Sometimes hearing the word “punch” can evoke images of bright red, fake fruity concoctions, but not this one. This one is elegant and delicious, with a great balance of flavors that will have your pouring yourself seconds in no time. And if you want to add some champagne or prosecco to your glass, that’s fine by us!
While you could swap in any other juice/soda combo of your choosing, we went with apple juice, white grape juice and lemonade, then added some bubbles by pouring in some ginger ale. We topped everything off by adding some pretty apple slices and called it a day. This golden punch is pretty perfect for fall, but once you taste it you’ll want to make it year-round….
Golden Apple Punch
5 minutes to prepare serves 10-12
- 1 part apple juice
- 1 part white grape juice or apple cider
- 1 part lemonade
- 2 parts ginger ale
- 2-3 large apples, sliced (as needed for garnish)
- ice, as needed
- Place ice cubes in a large serving container.
- Pour in apple juice, white grape juice, lemonade and ginger ale and stir everything together.
- Top with sliced apples and serve chilled.
- Note: cut apples horizontally (through the core) to get pretty “stars” in the center of each slice.
Recipe adapted from Stone Gable