Italian Recipe: Delicious Cannoli Dip
Among the most delicious Italian desserts out there are the cannoli. As normally presented, cannoli are pastry tubes filled with delicious, creamy filling. Why should we start with the pastry, however? That said, how about we take the best of the cannoli and get creative? Today’s recipe is an offer you can’t refuse: cannoli dip.
This recipe is perfect for parties. Line some plates with graham crackers, or strawberries, or Nilla Wafers and dunk away. Keep reading below for this great recipe…
Delicious Cannoli Dip
(makes 8-10 servings)
- 15 oz Ricotta cheese, strained
- 8 oz Mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix together the Ricotta, Mascarpone, powdered sugar, and liqueur in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy scream until soft peaks form, using a hand mixer.
- Fold the whipped cream and 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips into the cheese mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving dish and garnish with remaining 1/4 cup chips.
- Provide dippables of your choice.
Recipe adapted from Cooking ClassyPrint Recipe