After discovering shards of glass in several of their products, NestlĂ© USA is voluntarily recalling a limited number of DiGiorno pizzas, Lean Cuisine frozen dinners, and various Stouffer's meals. Below, is a list of the affected products, but you can confirm whether or not any products in your kitchen have been affected by checking the production codes on the side panels of packaging.
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stoufferâ€™s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stoufferâ€™s Spinach SoufflĂ©
- Stoufferâ€™s Chicken Lasagna
While no injuries have been reported, these products should be discarded, and any questions should be directed to NestlĂ© Customer Service (1-800-681-1676).