Get ready for the best creation ever (courtesy of our friends at Spoon University). All you need are some cheese sticks, a bag of Goldfish, eggs, and buffalo sauce (optional, but recommended) and you’ve got yourself a ridiculously cheesy Goldfish crusted mozzarella stick snack. It’s impossible to eat just one!
Goldfish-Crusted Buffalo Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 package mozzarella string cheese
- 2 cups Goldfish, crushed
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk into an egg wash.
- Crush Goldfish in a bag.
- Dip mozzarella stick in egg wash and roll in crushed Goldfish.
- Pour buffalo sauce into a shallow bowl. Roll mozzarella sticks into buffalo sauce and then roll in Goldfish a second time.
- Freeze mozzarella sticks for 2-3 hours.
- Toast for 5 minutes at 375°F.
Recipe from Spoon University