It doesnâ€™t get any better than some deliciously sweet and refreshing ice cream on a sweltering day, but itâ€™s frustrating when you need immediate gratification – read: you donâ€™t want to pass out due to heat stroke, and need a frost treat immediately – and you donâ€™t have any ice cream in the houseâ€¦. The struggle is real, so we decided we had to come up with a recipe that would require no fancy equipment and hardly any wait time.
With just three ingredients (only two are essential!) and a food processor, we made a creamy, delicious peach sherbet that satiated our craving and then some! Seriously, we would pay good money for this dessert, but itâ€™s great not having to, given how incredibly easy it is to make this ourselves. Plus, youâ€™re welcome to eat it right after youâ€™ve blended everything together, but we decided to wait a couple hours just so we could get those perfect scoops…the choice is yours!
Easy Peach Sherbert
active 10 minutes; inactive 2 hours to prepare serves 8
- 1 (10 oz.) bag frozen peaches
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- whipped cream, garnish
- Combine frozen peaches and sweetened condensed milk in a large blender or food processor and pulse together.
- Add cinnamon and pulse until smooth.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an air-tight container and freeze for 2+ hours, or until sherbet has set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Saving Dessert