Nothing is worse than being really stressed out about entertaining, but we have the perfect recipe that we make every time we have people over, because it’s delicious, super easy and it comes together in under 20 minutes!!
These cheesy, garlic crescent rolls are amazing: flaky, buttery perfection that always get devoured at parties! There’s no reason why you can’t host a get-together with friends without being rushed and these little appetizers really start things off with a bang!
Easy Cheesy Garlic Rolls
- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 string cheeses, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt your butter and whisk in minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Brush garlic butter mixture all over your crescent roll and place string cheese half on the wide end of dough triangle.
- Starting with the cheese end, roll up your crescent roll until pointy end is on top.
- Transfer rolls to lined baking sheet and brush with remaining garlic butter.
- If using, sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place sheet in oven and bake for 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
Recipe adapted from The Comfort Of Cooking