Oh, the wonders of pumpkin spice. We’ll admit we’re a little crazed for that intoxicating blend of flavors that’s all the rage this time of year. Rather than denying our mild addiction to all things pumpkin + spice, we’re embracing it. And we encourage you to do the same.
So go ahead, let go of the guilt and let your pumpkin spice flag fly. Band together with family and friends who support your pumpkin spice habit. Never let anyone judge you.
If you identify with any of the below symptoms, rest easy: you’re not alone.
1. In August you order pumpkin spice lattes on the regular.
Waiting until the leaves change color? Pssh. Not happening. You trade in that iced coffee for a piping hot pumpkin spice latte the first chance you get.
2. Your house is a shrine to pumpkin spice.
The fragrance hits visitors before they walk in the front door. The candles. The soap. The pumpkin bread fresh out of the oven.
3. You smell like a pumpkin patch and people notice.
You’re covered head-to-toe in pumpkin spice deodorant, body wash, lotion, shampoo. Your friends are starting to wonder if they need to stage an intervention.
4. Most of your meals come from this pumpkin spice cookbook.
It’s all part of a balanced diet.
5. You know how to make your own pumpkin spice.
And you have a secret stash hidden somewhere in the house.
6. This one time you got a pumpkin spice massage.
7. You spray your pillows with pumpkin spice mist before bed.
Yes, this is a thing.