Not all recipes require a kitchen full of ingredients to make them soar into the realm of rich flavors. Sometimes it’s more fun to challenge yourself and bring the best flavors out of a small amount of ingredients. That’s where we come in! With only 5 ingredients you can make this delicious stuffed pasta dish, full of warming goodness to fill you with culinary joy from head to toe. Whether you’re on a budget or are simply looking for an easy recipe, these stuffed shells have got you covered!
Scrumptious Stuffed Pasta Shells
- 24 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 24 ounce jar of ragù sauce
- 1 package pre-cooked frozen meatballs (24 pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and choose a baking dish with a lid.
- Thaw meatballs until they are soft.
- Boil your pasta shells in a large pot for 12 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain shells in a colander.
- Coat the bottom of your baking dish with 1/3 cup of ragù sauce.
- Add a meatball to a pasta shell, crumbling the meatball into the inside of the shell. Place finished shell into the baking dish on top of the ragù.
- Repeat step 5 until you have stuffed all of your pasta shells.
- Saute chopped garlic in olive oil at medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Coat your stuffed shells with the remaining ragù sauce and sauteed garlic.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top of your shells.
- Cover your dish with its lid and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove lid and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home