We’re ready for summer. And you know what summer means, right? BARBECUES! Well, we’ve put together a list of our 17 favorite barbecue ideas to help inspire you in the orchestrating of your outdoor parties. Make sure you check out the grilled bell pepper frogs. They’re too cute to miss!
12. “Grill” some juicy fruit!
Watermelon Grill / Via She Knows
11. Become the star of the potluck…
Cookie Cutter Watermelon / Via At Home In Love
10. And grill a banana boat of gooey goodness!
Grilled Bananas / Via Instagram.com/webergrills
9. Or re-invent the kabob.
Strawberry Kabobs / Vai Cuisine et Mets
8. Put polka dots on your cherry pie!
Cherry Pie / Via Bon Appetit
7. Mason jar shortcakes, anyone?
Strawberry Shortcake / Via Iowa Girl Eats
6. And now for the meat…
Barbecue Season / Via Instagram.com/tatarugga
5. …Slathered in Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce!
4. Cool down your wine with popsicles….
Fruit Pop Prosecco / Via Quentin Bacon
3. …Or use red wine ice cubes to cool your soda!
Red Wine Ice Cubs / Via Country Living
2. But sometimes all you need is a beer to cool off.
Beer Wheel Barrow / Via Exquisite Weddings Magazine
1. The most important thing is that you have fun!
Grilled Pepper Frogs / Via The Foodies
We want to know:
What’s your favorite part of summer?